1. 135 grams Digestive biscuits
2. 1/2 cup roasted salted almonds (I used roasted)
3. 2 Teaspoon granulated sugar
4. 100 grams unsalted butter
1. 2 cans full-fat sweetened condensed milk
2. 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
3. 4 large egg yolks
1. Whipped Cream
2. Lemon slices
5. Edible flowers
1. Butter: Melt it gently. Ensure its not foaming
o Using a food processor, pulse the biscuit and almonds together into crumbs.
o Pour into a medium bowl and stir in sugar and melted butter until combined.
o Press tightly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish.
o Bake crust for 8 minutes.
o Whisk the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and egg yolks together until very well combined
o Pour into warm crust.
Ø Bake the pie for 18 minutes.
Ø Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
Ø Once cool, cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Ø Garnish as desired.