1. 6 Egg
2. 1 Red Onion
3. 1 tablespoon Ginger-garlic paste
4. 2 Green chilli (Medium hot)
5. 1 large Tomato
6. 1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
7. 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
8. 1 & ½ teaspoon cumin & coriander
9. Salt to taste
10. 3 tablespoon oil
11. ½ cup water
12. Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Curry Paste: Peel and chop the onion. In a blender put the onion, ginger & garlic paste, green chilli & tomato and make a fine paste.
2. Egg: Hard boil the egg. Peel and make some slits and keep it aside.
Ø In a frying pan heat about ½ tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Place all the boiled egg and fry until the skin becomes golden brown.
Ø Remove the eggs of the heat and keep it aside.
Ø Add the rest of the oil and allow the oil to heat for about 30 seconds.
Ø Add the curry paste and fry it over the medium heat for about 7 -8 minutes stirring continuously until it releases oil.
Ø Add all the dry spices and salt. Cook for another 2 minutes.
Ø Add water and simmer for about 2 minutes. And then add the boiled eggs.
Ø Allow it to cook for another 5 minutes till the curry reaches your desired consistency.
Ø Garnish with some coriander and serve with roti or steamed rice.