1. 1 cup couscous
2. 1 red onion
3. 5 cloves of garlic
4. 1 can chick peas
5. ½ teaspoon chilli powder
6. ½ teaspoon salt
7. 1 and ¼ cup Chicken Stock
8. 2 teaspoon olive oil
1. 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
2. 6 lamb cutlets
3. 1 teaspoon olive oil
4. ½ teaspoon chilli powder
5. ¼ teaspoon salt
1. Onion & Garlic: Finely diced (As fine as you possibly can. But don’t blend it completely)
2. Chicken Stock: warm it slightly.
3. Chickpeas: drain and wash under the running water.
Ø Couscous Salad:
o Over a medium heat in a medium size pot heat the oil and fry the onion and garlic. Until the onion is brown. About 3-4 minutes.
o Add the chickpeas and fry for 2 minutes.
o Add the couscous, salt, and chilli powder. Stir for a minute.
o Add the chicken stock and mix well. Cook for about 3 minutes.
o Switch off the gas, cover the pot and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
o Use a fork to fluff the couscous before serving.
o Mix all the ingredients and marinate the lamb for about 30 minutes
o Cook it on Bbq until it starts to get black on the edges or is completely cooked through
Ø Plate the couscous and arrange the lamb on top.