1. 8 lamb chops
2. 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
3. 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
4. 2 tablespoons Ginger garlic paste
5. 1 tablespoon Tandoori Masala
6. ½ teaspoon chilli powder
7. 1 teaspoon salt (more if you want to adjust according to taste)
8. 1 pinch of red food color (you can skip this)
9. 1 teaspoon ghee
10. Oil spray
Ø In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the ginger & garlic paste, salt, chili powder and tandoori powder.
Ø Transfer the lamb chops to the marinade and turn to coat, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
Ø Take it out and let it come to room temperature before you cook.
Ø Cook on bbq for about 8 minutes turning halfway. Until they are cooked through and gets charred on the edges.
Ø Take them off and let them rest for a while.
Ø With the left over marinate in the bowl. Transfer them in a cooking pot along with the ghee and cook for about 5 minutes till you get a dense sauce.
Ø Place the lamb on the serving dish and spoon in some sauce on top.
Serve with mint chutney